Sunday, August 9, 2009

What People Are Saying...

Hi Megan: As an ex-CYO camper and and ex-CYO Staff member, I was really nervous dropping my son off for his first camp experience at Camp Hamilton on July 31. I have so many wonderful memories of camp, I was hoping and wanting the same experiences for my son. My fears disappeared the moment we drove into camp. The staff were so wonderful greeting us at the car and checking us in. I was truely impressed with that first experience. It was difficult to drive away because I wanted to stay and play, however, it was easy to drive away knowing my son was left in good care... ...Thank you for continuing the exceptional experience that is CYO camping. --4th session parent

Dear Megan,
Thank you for taking care of me and watching over me at camp. I really had a great time this year. You made me feel safe. I hope you have a wonderful summer, and maybe I could come back to Hamilton next summer. Take care of yourself. I loved going to church with you. --3rd session camper

No comments: